Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sep 14, 2010

The day began waiting for class to start as usual. I get there on time but I've no idea why. Not only does Hottle get there late all the time, he takes his time setting up and getting small talk out of the way in the beginning of class. I'm going to start coming later.

In between classes I searched for Keith and eventually found him so he could tell me that he wanted to postpone our meeting. Only for about twenty minutes though so I barely had time to run over and get some food before it. We talked about my project and then we were joined by Alex and Mark for our Portrait mini class. In Web class we learned a bit more about how to set up our sites and then had to get ready to make our first versions.

I went down to the Rowan Gallery after class to video the giant sculptures being deflated before the opening this week. They went a little slower than we expected so I didn't get them deflated all the way.

"I met Chuck at Quizzo later" for a somewhat awkward game with his mom and her husband. We did somewhat well throughout and got some food with our winnings from the week before. We got second place this time. I was actually surprised that we placed.

I came home and watched TV while checking Subfinder repeatedly but no jobs became available so I went to bed and hoped for one in the morning.

No comments: