Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sep 15, 2010

I got up early and continued trying to get a job. I had no luck at all. Since I didn't have class I didn't know what to do. I went to the gym in the afternoon for a while.

I went over to the course and went for a run around the lake. It was a good run and it wasn't that hot so I got to enjoy it.

Later that night I went to The Abbaye with Chuck for Weyerbacher buy-the-glass night. It was another "buy a glass for ten bucks and drink what you can for two hours." They had Hops Infusion, Autumn Fest and Harvest Ale.

We tried some of each of course. I think I liked the Harvest Ale the best but the others were very good as well. Our waiter was a pain but once he eventually gave us beer it tasted good.

Tonight was also the debut of the vegan buffalo wings and they were awesome! They tasted very real and I want more right now! I miss buffalo things.

We also got the red bean burger and.. It. Was. Amazing.

I think our faces say it all.. but if not then read: Best burger ever. Seriously. I loved every minute of this burger. Sorry Gatsby's, there's a new champ. And it's closer than you.

We had a few more beers as the event wound down and sadly finished our burgers. I love that place. Every time I go I wish we lived in Northern Liberties.

No comments: