Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sep 22, 2010

We had a critique on our first five type pieces in class this morning. It was supposed to be the finished products but everyone got suggestions so I guess that will not be the case. I have a hard time being creative with type it seems and one of the hardest things is figuring out where to place a text block on a blank page.

After class Brian, Matt and I went to Pizza Hut for lunch. We got this monster pizza for a good price. It was an excellent visit that satisfied the hunger we endured throughout our class.

Brian and I went out in front of Bunce to play some frisbee after eating. I was surprised at how well I was able to throw an ultimate frisbee after not playing for a while. I miss that game. It was pretty hot out but we ran around for quite a while.

Heather joined us after her class and we threw the disc around for a while longer before Brian left and we hung out for a bit.

I went home and met Ryan at the gym where we did 4-minute sets of seven exercises, mostly arm stuff. Basically, you do as many reps as you can and then rest 20 seconds and do as many as you can again, repeating that pattern until you get to 4 minutes or 60 reps. It works well and you can feel it.

I came home and did some laundry and watched Weeds and other new episodes.

No comments: