Monday, December 14, 2009

Dec 14, 2009

After waking up from a few hours of napping and getting the rest of our stuff ready for Photo class, we headed to Westby. We got there around the same time as the pizza delivery guy. Keith got us pizza and soda for the last day of class with waaaay too much cheese on it. It was still good though.

We spent approximately forever going over all of our final projects, looking at picture after picture from uncomfortable places because we had to gather around each others' computers in the small room. Our images went over well though, especially the smile book.

I had my final Logic class after Photo. It was about the same as all of the other ones; annoying people, Sean getting annoyed with them but never actually saying it. We had a very short review for the exam and then I left.

I met up with Joanna and we went to pick up sushi at Samurai to take over to Andrew and Mike's place. We watched Men in Black II and some home makeover show while we enjoyed the sweet potato rolls and ginger ale.

After leaving Andrew's place, we went back to the student center for Cram Jam, which just means that the student center is open all night with some activities and food so people can stay up and study there or relax in between studying. We got some veggie eggplant wraps when they came out (this should be a food blog, Ryan..) They were tasty, as were the cookies that accompanied them.

We spent all of our time in the office, as I wrote two or three papers to the best of my ability since I'm not actually taking the classes.. And then I got an aqua massage. It was kinda nice, but the water was much warmer than I expected. I think I want a cold water massage so I could wake up and feel refreshed. The warm water put me to sleep and made me have to use the bathroom.

After aqua massaging and finishing the papers that needed to get done, we left around 5am. I'm not that miserable in this picture, just really tired.

No comments: