Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dec 3, 2009

It was a beautiful day so I went out and played a game of disc golf by myself. It's too bad it wasn't like this yesterday. It was warm and sunny most of the early part of the day.

I got to Rowan too late for class but I went to Progressive for the photo gallery opening. There were some interesting shots up and some live music.

I was informed of an opening down the street at the High Street Gallery as well so I walked down there to check out some of the ceramics.

It's not really my kind of art but there were a lot of nice pieces up. I got a cupcake and went back to Progressive to get some food and a pumpkin spice latte. They were both very disappointing, don't get them. I stopped by Rowan After Hours to say hi and then headed home.

Katie needed some help working on her packaging projects so I went over and helped her work on the designs. I went to Ryan's for a while to play some Mario Kart and take a walk and then went back to work on things.

I really like some of the things we came up with for the designs and I think they came out looking really good.

Three pill bottles and some bumper sticker designed and printed by sunrise. Not too bad.

I should probably start working on my own stuff one of these days.

No comments: