Friday, December 11, 2009

Dec 11, 2009

I worked at Memorial in the morning for a history class. The class itself was well behaved, except for the usual few. I really had no problems though and I got some reading done. We watched a video on the War of 1812 and the first third of Pearl Harbor. This sign was just awesome...

After work I picked up Joanna and we went into Philly to pick up the calendar that we were supposed to have gotten the other day. It was extremely cold and windy out but we went to check out the Christmas Village that was set up outside of City Hall. It's just a bunch of shops with ornaments and scarves, art and jewelry, etc. We browsed for a while and then quickly walked back to the car.

When we got back to Rowan, Joanna had to go to her SUP holidinner to present the calendars to their recipients. And to have dinner. I spent this time browsing disc golf courses when I probably should have been studying.. Anyway, after she got back and I had a giant brownie, we went over to Rowan Bingo (take 2). She won one of the very first rounds for a ten dollar gift card and then the rest of the game went like this photo. We were always so close but never won again.

To help lift our sunken spirits we went to the cereal bar and got big bowls of sugary goodness. We went back to her place and got soy milk since it isn't offered at the student center. My Cocoa Puffs were delicious. I need to get on that Cereal Milk idea..

The rest of the night was spent looking up courses all over the country. The site is really addictive and we really passed the time quickly looking through it. I eventually went home to go to sleep as the sun was coming up.

No comments: