Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dec 22, 2009

Once I got up I went to the gym for a while. I spent some time cleaning up a little bit and packing a few things around the house. Watched some Party Down and had lunch. Not very productive.

Quizzo time rolled around and I headed to Bennigan's. Carissa joined us for the holiday edition. The only thing that made it such was that Diebra decorated the answer sheet with holiday shapes..

We won first place (!) and I opened my gift from Chuck: a fully functioning laptop! Ok, it was my old one that he got fixed for me, but it's just as awesome.

I came home and read for a while, watched more Party Down and eventually got to sleep.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

looks like you didn't get points off for spelling snoop dogg's name wrong considering you got first...
hahahah chuck's joke is pretty good. did you know at first?

D.M. said...

Nope! No points off... Diebra had to conserve space since she writes so big...
I knew it was my laptop, yeah. I laughed as soon as I saw him holding it wrapped because he told me he was bringing it to me that night. Still really funny.