Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dec 13, 2009

Once I got up I decided to go to the gym. I met Ryan there and we set up another circuit that involved a lot of jumping but we added more ab exercises with the medicine ball as well. I don't know if this one seemed less exhausting because we didn't use the jump rope or what but I think I liked it a bit more.

After I took care of a few things, I went to Joanna's to finish working on our photo books. I put mine together while she worked on some of her prints. We needed more faces for our book so I went around the dorm looking for some and I found a few that I like a lot. Do you see it?

In the midst of working on things, I saw a message that mentioned the meteor shower we completely forgot about. We made a quick decision and went down to the lighthouse again to watch. The geminids appeared a lot more frequently than the leonids that we saw last month. They were all over the place. We laid on the beach probably for a couple of hours. It was nowhere near as cold as last time but it was still chilly. Good thing I had recently cleaned out my other car and gotten the blankets. I took a few pictures and we eventually got around to leaving.

We went to the nature sanctuary a few miles away and watched some more. I took some shots there for my book that came out really awesome. The sky came out a lot more orange than it really was.

Every time we were about to leave we saw another really awesome streak that held our attention. We stayed until we could see the glow from the sun getting ready to rise. After seeing a bunch of satellites slowly creeping across the sky and watching the moon rise over the horizon in a very thin crescent, we left.

We finished working on our books, putting some last minute photos into mine and making the final adjustments to all of them so they would be ready to present.

It was after ten when we finally got everything done and decided to take a nap before we had to go to class.

No comments: