Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dec 15, 2009

I couldn't get to sleep and I ended up not getting much sleep AND waking up about forty minutes before my exam at Rowan. I had to hurry up and get ready then rush up the highway to get there about five minutes ahead of time. I didn't have time to study at all for Logic but I thought the test was quite easy this time. There might have been one idea I didn't remember well but I think overall I did really well on it.

I had time after my Logic final to go home and get a shower. I came back to Rowan and spent a little time studying for my Russian final. I studied quite a bit and then ran over to Bunce to take my test. The test was a 75-question, multiple-choice test. I didn't need to really know how to spell things or write them because it was all there for me. I'm glad it was much easier than I thought it would be, but come on! I was worried about this! At least I'll get a good grade in the class now.

After my test, I hung around in Westby for a while watching people scramble to get things done for critiques... I remember the last three semesters like that. After Joanna's final was over, we hung out for a while and then went to down to Quizzo with Chuck and Diebra. We were on fire for most of the first few rounds. We were close to the first place team (which consists of at least ten people) but we were never able to overtake them. Second place finish wasn't too bad. And the new veggie burger was pretty great too.

We came back to Rowan and worked on homeworks; I made flash cards while Joanna (and I) worked on accounting homework. After multiple cartoons had finished and I made one small set of flash cards from my notes, I headed home for sleeping.

No comments: