Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dec 8, 2009

Not that anyone cares.. but this would be where I would post the "Best of..." for this past year since it has now been two years since I started the daily blog, but I decided to wait until the actual end of the year so I can sum it up then (when I'm not doing finals) and just include the rest of last year in this one. So, as for this day: I slept in and worked on a few things before going to Russian and feeling somewhat unsure of what was going on. After that I had to meet up with my group for Philosophy and only one of the four people showed up. We had to run the class on the discussion questions which went as well as it could have gone.

I spent some time after class figuring out all the things I still had to do for finals while I had something to eat and then I went to Trivia with Joanna. We got some ice cream to make us feel better while we lost. We missed at least one really easy answer that we both knew but couldn't think of. Good thing we had that ice cream. We didn't win. Trivia is too short anyway.

After talking with Andrew for a while at our table in Prof's Place, we went and tried to work on things or at least figure out what we had left and when we could do it.

No comments: