Thursday, December 10, 2009

Dec 10, 2009

My day began late and I went to Rowan for my last official Russian class. It wasn't so bad somehow; we went over some things for the final and reviewed the papers we have been working on. After class I went to the office and hung out for a while until I talked to Ryan about meeting at the gym.

We set up a circuit at the gym to include quite a few jumping exercises and balancing on the half-balls. When one of us was running the course, the other would be jumping rope, which is not that easy if you haven't done it in a long time. We did the circuit four times and we were all good after that.

After showering and changing, I met Chuck at Applebee's to get some mozzarella sticks and to catch up. We stayed for a while and Ryan came to join us.

Eventually we had to leave Applebee's and go back out into the freezing cold but it was fun while it lasted.

No comments: