Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dec 24, 2009

After a good night's sleep I got up and wanted to go to the gym again. I joined Katie there and we did different exercises in the same regions of the gym. This machine sucks, I can't open my legs that far.. I was at the gym for about two and a half hours, finishing with some running on the elliptical.

After a shower, I went shopping with Jackie since she just got back from college in Boston and needed to start her shopping, which wasn't far from what I had to do. I managed to get all but one thing I wanted for everyone I was getting gifts for between the mall and the Promenade. It was a success.

When I got back in town later I went to Katie's to exchange gifts. I got some cool stuff I was not expecting like a blender! I just need some fruit now.. I also got the David Cross book that I wanted, some penguin shaped pasta (i know) and peanut butter and jelly candy! Candy! I need to stop..

Along with the concert tickets, I got Katie a perfume and a pendant. She seemed to enjoy them. We hung out for a while after presents with her sister and her friend who came over to exchange gifts with them as well.

I came home and checked the mail to find a curious package that I had not sent for in the mailbox. I opened it up to the surprise of two books from Joanna! Nicely timed. Technically my first gifts opened on Christmas day!

It was a nice Christmas Eve. Got all (most) of my shopping done and had a good time.

No comments: