Sunday, December 6, 2009

Dec 6, 2009

I spent the day mostly trying to get my new hard drive to work in my computer. After one trip to Best Buy I came back and was able to make some progress except for the installation of the OS.

I went to Joanna's thinking I'd be able to finish the installation there but the version of Windows I installed was not good. I was able to use WordPad to do some of my philosophy work until she felt bad enough to let me use Word on her computer. I got my questions done for that and was able to start my Logic paper. I'm so much better at working on other people's homework..

Case in point, I went to Katie's later to help her finalize her projects for the Core Review and BFA application. She had a lot of stuff to do but I learned that I'm really good at mounting and wrapping art. Who knew? We spent a lot of time cutting foam board and acetate.

It was almost dawn when I got home and it was definitely bright out by the time I managed to go to bed.

No comments: