Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dec 23, 2009

I met Katie for sushi at Kawa in the early afternoon. The tea was splendid. After lunch we went over to Target to try to shop for a few things. I got one thing. I am so bad at shopping.

I went to my sister's to take some photos of Aiden that she could give as Christmas presents. He wasn't very cooperative when we were shooting in front of the Christmas tree so we took him outside and put him in the snow and finally had him in a wagon on the sidewalk. I got a few shots that ended up working out.

I went to the gym with Ryan and did quite a few exercises that we don't usually do. It works nicely when we switch off so we're both always doing something.

Once I ran for a while I came home and relaxed for a while before actually getting to bed pretty early.

No comments: