Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oct 31, 2009

It was rainy but I took a chance in the morning and went up to Forbidden Drive outside of Philly and it had just stopped raining when I got there. I took my camera and headed out on the trail.

I needed to find photos for "structure" but I also wanted to get the leaves while they were still colorful.

There were a lot of colors around the woods and it was a decent hike on mostly flat area.

I found some really good areas after I climbed down some rocks to the river. The leaves were falling off the trees as I was shooting.

After I came home from Philly I hung out at home for a while. Ryan came over and we went for a walk while he was still in his zombie Halloween costume. He wanted to do some average things in it so he bought milk earlier. That was pretty much my night. I didn't do anything else besides almost going to the bar but not leaving at all.

No comments: