Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oct 13, 2009

No job today so Ryan and I played some games of tennis earlier than we normally would. The sun was a factor but we the games went really well, most of them were quite close.

We went over to the course next and played a few holes while devising a run where we run the course but sprint from each tee to the basket and then do exercises at the end like mountain climbers and jumping jacks. It was exhausting.

I skipped my first class but I went to Philosophy and watched the group presentation. He actually let us leave early for once! It was astounding!

I got to Quizzo in time for Round 2 with Chuck and Diebra. We were doing pretty well. We got veggie burgers with our winnings from the last few times.

We scored another first place finish this week and I got a White Russian (finally) to celebrate! It was a soy milk White Russian, actually.

Good day and I feel really good. Gotta get some sleep before work in the morning.

No comments: