Monday, October 12, 2009

Oct 12, 2009

I spent the morning trying to get rid of a virus on my computer. I eventually had Ryan come over and help me with it. We took a walk around the block while the program scanned my computer but it still wasn't done when we got back so I took it to school and let it finish there. We spent a long time critiquing photos in class so I had to get a quick dinner of greasy pizza slices before Logic class. That was another long class devoted as much to talking about the Phillies as the topics we were supposed to cover. The professor loves dinosaurs too.

On my way home, Ryan asked if I wanted to come over to play some darts and take a walk so I had to agree. We haven't played darts in quite a while. We even played the darts baseball game on the back of the board.

I went to Katie's for a short time after I left there and then came home to watch House and How I Met Your Mother.

No comments: