Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oct 21, 2009

For the second time in a month, I had to stand outside for about an hour at Lakeside because some moron kid left a bomb threat in a bathroom. They always catch them, especially now that they have cameras everywhere, so why not do something a little more spectacular to get kicked out of school and arrested? Just a suggestion.

I went to Rowan for Digital Photo. It was the worst class ever. We did nothing at all for two hours. We honestly just sat there waiting for one-on-one talks with our professor. After two hours of nothing at all, I just left. I couldn't take it anymore. I went for a drive and listened to music to feel better before my Film Midterm. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. We were supposed to stay and watch Scarface but I couldn't be in class anymore.

I went to the gym and got a pretty good workout in before heading home to run. It was a nice night for running outside. I took a long route and ran through town and back up Cedarville Road all the way behind my house and back around my block once for a total of a little over six miles. I just didn't want to stop running.

It worked out well because Ryan came over and felt like running as well so we did another lap around my block in opposite directions to race. It's almost a mile and I did it in just over seven minutes. We took a walk after the run until we got too cold. I need to do that more often. Having a bad day is good for exercise motivation.

No comments: