Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oct 6, 2009

I had the same class again this morning at the Senior High. I only had one student for first block and I had off second so I used that three hours to watch most of the two movies I needed to watch for Philosophy. I watched Being John Malkovich first and Memento next. I had seen them both several times before but I needed a refresher. I actually used the subtitles to finish Memento during my later class. It's a great movie.
Right after work I met Ryan for a game of tennis. We were playing really well and I actually won a set so I had to stay and play a third so I could lose. I was a little late to Russian class because I had to get a shower but I got a 95 on my test, so woo!

I had Philosophy after Russian and we talked about the two movies for the length of the class before finally leaving at the last minute. I got to Bennigan's for Quizzo in the fifth round. I gave Diebra her birthday present and Ryan was even there to celebrate. We won first place with no competetion even close. I took this shot on the way hoem for my Photo class. I just think it's funny.

I came home and caught up on some shows/fell asleep on some shows.

No comments: