Friday, October 2, 2009

Oct 2, 2009

I worked at the Senior high in the morning in a business class. We watched a History Channel video about textiles. Always good narration, including: "The spinning wheel and the loom; two inventions that changed the very fabric of a nation." Ha. The class wasn't too bad.

I met Ryan at the gym after school and did some tag team exercises to save time. It was exhausting but it felt good. Before he left, he showed me some of the exercises that the trainer showed him for skiing. They're different. I did some more leg and ab stuff after he left and then headed out to run.

It was a good day for a run at the course. I'm enjoying the weather while it lasts.

I didn't feel like going home after I ran because it was so nice out so I played a round of disc golf. I was doing really well on my drives. If only I could do that regularly.

After showering and convincing Tracy that she wanted to come with me, I went to Philly and we got falafel at Maoz. I was extremely full after eating the whole thing. I didn't even get fries.

After eating we headed a block down the road to the TLA for Copeland and Relient K.

Copeland went on shortly after we got there. They played a lot of great songs but it seemed like their set was short. That's what happens, I need to see them headline again.

Relient K played a good set. I don't know all of their stuff but it's all fun. I think it's their fans that I don't like. Most of them, anyway.

Once the show was over we went to Manny Brown's for some beers. Cheap Hoegaarden is always good. We only had a couple and hung out talking for a while before heading home.

I had a full day and had a hard time staying awake for long after getting home. Happy Birthday(s), sister and Devin.

No comments: