Friday, October 30, 2009

Oct 30, 2009

I slept in after being up late last night and went in to Lakeside for a half day. We watched a Goosebumps movie in the last class. It's funny because I had seen it before a long time ago and I still remembered a lot of it.

I went over to Parvin a little after work and went for a run. It was a great temperature for running. They were setting up for the haunted walk as well so I got some interesting scenery.

After I showered, I met Mich at Saigon for some Viet food. I got a vegetable curry dish over rice. It seemed more like an Indian dish but I liked it.

I went up to Rowan After Hours and watched a little bit of the Rocky Horror showing before Joanna and I decided we should play trivia instead.

Trivia was a lot of fun. There were four rounds with prizes at the end of each. We tied the first and fourth rounds and I won them for us in an equally close game of rock, paper, scissors! The final round was a wager round and we managed to win that one too! Some of the questions were hard but we were just too good.

We ended up with fifty dollars to Olive Garden, fifty for Barnes and Noble and thirty to Wendy's which we traded someone for another twenty five for Olive Garden! We did pretty well for a two person team.

We went to the game room and played skee ball for a little bit before we went to the board games and played Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader. It turns out that I am but Joanna is a fifth grader..

It was a pretty great night and we won some awesome prizes.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

hahahhahahahah i'm a fifth grader... great =[ hahah

D.M. said...

I blame the teachers...