Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Oct 20, 2009

I didn't work again today, party because of not having a car and partly because I had a paper to write. I put it off until the last minute of course so I had to work on it. I put it off further by playing three games of tennis with Ryan and adding in some mini games to practice serving and returning from in front of the net.

I finally got to work on my paper and it only took me about an hour and a half to write the whole thing. I think it's pretty good. Maybe not great but I think I'll do alright compared to many of the people in my class.

Chuck and I headed to Philly and picked up Katie at Rowan on the way. We walked quickly to the Merriam Theater and sat in our seats literally just as David Cross was walking onto the stage, singing a song about the jokes he would tell. He told some hilarious anecdotes and did some strange, only-sometimes-funny skits. Overall his performance was great, pretty much just what I expected from him. At the end of the show, he showed a five minute clip of the pilot he did for BBC Channel 4. I want to see the rest of that show now.

We went to Maoz and got falafel before heading home. It was a good night and I got my paper in on time. Can't beat that.

No comments: