Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oct 27, 2009

No job again today but Ryan and I did get to start our challenge. We went to the gym and competed at push-ups, rowing, pull-ups, sit-ups and a mile run. There's no prize besides just winning. After doing a few more non-challenge exercises we left the gym. I came home and watched AI for my Philosophy class and did the questions. I was not ready for Russian at all so I didn't go. It turned out we moved ahead in Philosophy and I watched last week's movie. Doing good.

Class got done early so I got to Quizzo by round two. We were doing really well for a while but somehow we ended up in third place out of five, even with all that hard thinking. The veggie burger was good though.. even though it wasn't the one.

I went shopping at Wal-Mart for groceries after the game. I did not buy this cereal but I really liked the package. I did get waffles though.

What an exciting day... I was totally unprepared for two classes, realized I can't do push-ups (I already knew, but I proved it,) and lost our title at Quizzo. What will next week bring?

No comments: