Thursday, October 15, 2009

Oct 15, 2009

I worked at Lakeside in the same math class for another fun day of worksheets. No tennis because the weather was bad after work. I went to Russian class with my umbrella and learned some new words, mostly adjectives. My favorite.

It was a rainy night. It was constant but never really pouring. I went to Katie's for a while to try to help her with her project but I couldn't lend much assistance. Ryan came over and we took a walk around that neighborhood. Of course, it started raining harder when we were walking so we both got pretty wet. Especially my left foot.

We went to play some darts after the walk. Not as many bullseyes this time but it was an exciting game. 6 Toros, 6!

Rainy nights are nice for laying and listening as I try to fall asleep.

No comments: