Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oct 17, 2009

It was a pretty nasty day out so there wasn't much to do early. I eventually decided to go to the gym but when I got there, I found out the hours had changed and they were closed. So I headed home only to have my car die on Sharp St. in the middle of traffic. Chuck came and helped steer it into the Wawa parking lot while an officer and myself pushed the car. Then we jumped it under an umbrella. Time to get something fixed..

That night, Katie and I went to Sam's and had dinner with her and Jeff. They made vegan sushi hand rolls. Vegan spicy tuna, the best.

We had some wine and watched movie previews while we ate. It's almost as entertaining as actually watching a movie.

Once we decided to watch Last House on the Left, we got our chocolate pasta.. that's right.. and covered it with strawberries and chocolate syrup for dessert. A great snack for watching a scary movie.

Great food and good company and a decent movie made a fun night. Let's do it again soon.

No comments: