Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oct 22, 2009

I worked the same math class at Lakeside for a second day and the students were somewhat better than the day before. It helps when they know you a little bit.

We had time for a few games of tennis after work. Our games actually lasted really long, I don't know if we got better or we're just equal. Not equal because I didn't win. If we hadn't amended those last games I would have had a chance though....

Later, I picked up Joanna from Rowan and we went to Philly. We got vegan food at Gianna's. I had chili over fried rice that was amazing. She had a BBQ chicken cheesesteak that looked awesome as well. After that we went over to the Bubble House for tea. It was a great night to sit outside so we took advantage of the outdoor tables. Kumquat Kiwi is a pretty good flavor.

We stopped at Drexel to take some shots of these blinking sculptures. It was really cool but you had to be there. You can still go there.. it's on Market Street I think.

We went over by the Art Museum to get some shots of the city and such. Boathouse Row looked pretty nice, as always.

I don't think I've shot the city from this place since the Comcast Tower was finished. It's still a really good spot. We spent quite a while out there, trying to get some shots that worked for "Memory," our next photo assignment. I think I got some.

It was a great night, the weather was awesome and we had fun in the city. And, oh the food.. I want to go back to Gianna's already.

No comments: