Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oct 7, 2009

Day three of the same class was even less work. I had no students at all for the first three hours. I spent my time trying to take my photos for my digital assignment, "protest."

This is probably one of the best images I got. I'm not very happy with it as a finished product for this assignment but I have more time to do what I want, I just needed to hand something in today.

We spent a long time on the critique in Photo. Some of the photos the class took were really good. and others were hard to understand how they related to the concept.

When class was finished I went to Samurai with Katie for some sushi. I got the sweet potato roll. It was all I had but it was surprisingly filling.

After sushi, I had Film class where we watched The General, a silent comedy with Buster Keaton. It was a pretty good film. I took a walk with Ryan after class. It was the first time in a while that I needed a hoodie. It was good.

No comments: