Saturday, October 5, 2013

Oct 5, 2013

Scott asked me in the morning if I'd like to play a round with him at South Vineland and, of course, I did. We met and played a round from the yellow tees. I'm not sure if it's because I'm not used to them as much or because they are just harder, but I play much worse from those tees a lot of the time. Some of them just seem unnecessarily narrow or out of the way. We played a round from the white tees after that which I enjoyed much more. It's just more fun all around I think. Especially for hole 18. The yellow is just not good.



When it got closer to sunset I went over to Kim and Chester's house to shoot their maternity photos. I reshot some of the photos we did for their engagement and then we did some new fun ones. I think they came out pretty nicely and we had a fun time doing them. Chester picked me some green peppers to send home with me. They live such a different life than I do. I stopped on the way home to shoot some photos of the sunset over the farms and power lines. It was so nice. The rest of the night was having some beers and relaxing.


No comments: