Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Oct 15, 2013

I subbed for an English teacher at Lakeside. It was one of the few times the students were disappointed to have a sub and not their regular teacher, because everyone loves this guy. I don't blame them. He's a cool dude and seems like a good teacher. The classes were all pretty good as well. I suppose they didn't want to anger their favorite teacher. Later I picked up sushi from Kawa and went to Kate's to watch Boundless. These guys are doing the most extreme races all over the world and started with a multi-day ultramarathon in Iceland. It was pretty intense, but even them struggling made it look too easy. I need to find something that will let me travel the world for work and soon. I took a short walk around the neighborhood later at night listening to Childish Gambino. Not sure why I never listened before, but I really like him.

No comments: