Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Oct 2, 2013

I had an early shoot with Legacy for school portraits and Upper Moreland Middle School. The only good part about the early days is there isn't a whole lot of traffic until I get on 476. The morning drive with a podcast has been nice. I was working with Derrick and Kate today, so it was good people too. The way the school set up our schedule was ridiculous though. They had each class come down with their science teacher at the beginning of each period so we got several big groups every 40 minutes then a half hour wait until the next one. We could have done the whole school before noon, but instead we were there all day. I had to cancel my Alternative School job that I thought would be no problem considering we started at 7:30am.

When I finally got home I just wanted to lie down for a bit and have a nap. Later we went to Quizzo, where we were beaten even though the scores were pretty close this time. It seems like anytime we have a chance we are inched out at the end somehow.

No comments: