Monday, October 14, 2013

Oct 14, 2013


Since we had the day off work I was up early and trying to be productive. I had to play with Aiden for a while since he and Sarah were here when I got up. I went to T & F to drop off photos to be printed and then went to Five Below looking for headphones. Unfortunately the pair I got were terrible so I took them back and exchanged them for another terrible pair. Looks like I will need to get my headphones somewhere else. I met Ryan at the course for a game. We both played pretty well, and the weather was perfect for being outside.


I had a phone meeting with the guy I'm shooting a wedding with this coming weekend. He just wanted to talk about details and make sure I'm right for the job. He thinks I am so I'm hired. I was still wired and wanting to enjoy the weather so I went for a run at Silver Run. I ran all the trails in a few loops and finished around sunset. What a nice day. I spent the rest of the evening mostly watching Burn Notice and looking up marketing strategies for my work.

No comments: