Friday, October 11, 2013

Oct 11, 2013

I worked ACI at Memorial today. I only had a couple of kids throughout the day so it was quite easy. I did some reading and some internet surfing. The biggest problem with that job is that there is really so little to do that it goes slowly and you need to have something to occupy your time. After work I got an oil change that I needed badly and then went home to eat.


We decided to have a game night at Kate's so a bunch of people came over to play. My sister, Chuck, Alex, Ryan, Erika, and Steve. We opened some beers, including the Forever Unloved Sandy by Flying Fish. It's really good and I guess it's doing well since I thought they were done producing it a while ago. We played a game of Cranium, which was fun for the most part, but a bit crazy, as it can get with that many people. After that we played Telestrations, which can also get ridiculous with a lot of people, but it tends to be the good kind of ridiculous. After a few crazy rounds we were all ready to disperse and head home. It was a lot of fun getting a group together for games again though. 

No comments: