Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Oct 23, 2013

I didn't get a job for the morning and neither did Kate so we got food and complained about no work and the shitty weather then watched Brew Dogs. I did end up getting a job for the afternoon at Barse Elementary in Vineland. I figured I may as well do something. The class was okay, but there was not really any work for them to do so I had to wing it and make things up. I had them playing games on the computer by the end of the day just to keep them occupied.

I met Chuck and Matt at Applebee's later for Quizzo. We were off to a good start and Matt killed the Super Bowl-themed matching round where you had to pair the year with the Super Bowl champions. Our waitress, who actually knew what beers were on tap, told me about the Just IPA by the Just Beer Project that was recently tapped so I gave it a try. New favorite IPA. It's so good. It's a session beer and it's really smooth and full of flavor. It tasted like another beer. So I had one. It was a good night to order some beers because we dominated the game and came in first so we offset our final bill by $25. It felt good to finally win again.

No comments: