Sunday, October 13, 2013

Oct 13, 2013

It was a nice day for sleeping in. When I finally got around to leaving the house I went to Parvin for a run around the lake. Despite knowing the trail so well, it never gets boring running there. Later in the afternoon I went and played a round of disc golf with Kate at the park. As the days get shorter I just want to be outside as much as I can, but there still isn't that much to do around here that doesn't get old fast.


Later I went to Kate's where we broke open the Anchor Brewing sampler pack. The Anchor Wheat is really amazing, but unfortunately it's only available in the sampler. I'd definitely like a six pack of that. The Anchor Steam, Porter, and Liberty Ale are all great as well. I'd really like to visit Anchor next time I'm in the Bay area.

No comments: