Monday, October 21, 2013

Oct 21, 2013

I worked at Memorial as a gym teacher today, being the referee for the girls' flag football games. It was easier since they didn't care as much about the game so it was easier for me to make calls. It was a pretty relaxed day of playing, and then my last block I had to do alone so they played mat ball. Things went pretty well, but a couple of people questioned my calls in that game more than I ever got for the football games earlier. To be fair, I wasn't totally paying attention.

Later in the evening Chuck and I went to Kate's to try some beers we had picked up the other night. Kate had gotten The Shed IPA which is really good. Chuck got several Alcoholic Ginger Beer by John Crabbie & Co. That stuff is amazing. It tastes like regular ginger beer. I love it. Glad he got three of those. We had a few others by Evil Twin and Duck Rabbit as well. Chuck picked up the guitar and started playing at one point. It was a good time sitting around the brew barn.


No comments: