Friday, October 1, 2010

Oct 1, 2010

I tried to get a job all morning but got nothing even though it's Friday. I got a late call for a short job at Lakeside covering meetings. I only had to cover about an hour and wait a little longer after that. I got paid for a half day so that's not bad.

I met Ryan at the Gym after work and did some 4-minute shoulder exercises and then some ab stuff.

I went up to Rowan to work on my type for a while. Brian had just left when I got there so I was on my own. I got some things done though. It gets really old messing with the same paragraphs repeatedly.

I met Shannon and we went to Heather's place to have some drinks. They had shooters ready for us when we came in. Heather and her roommates had been drinking a bit before we got there.

We hung out for a while drinking beers and talking. We filled one of the shooters with canola oil while Kat was outside smoking and we all did another shot when she came back in so we gave her that one. She drank the whole things somehow and just thought it was bad. Impressive.

We decided to head over to the student center for free food. Shannon had some wine in a can for the walk over. The food was baked potatoes. They were pretty good. There wasn't much going on at After Hours so we left after eating.

We walked Heather back to her place and then Shannon and I walked to my car and I dropped her off before coming home. Twas an interesting evening.

No comments: