Friday, October 29, 2010

Oct 29, 2010

I didn't get a job so I went up to school to put some work into my website. I feel like I make minor changes but I can't get the overall concept done. I had some lunch and then I went home.

Later I picked up Britney and we headed to Philly for the Anberlin show.

We got there for the end of Civil Twilight and then watched the Crash Kings. Anberlin came out to the opener of their new CD and got right into an awesome set.

They played a whole lot of new songs and I love the new album but I would really have like to have heard more old songs as well. The problem with loving all of a band's songs is that you can never be fully satisfied with the set because you want to hear them all.

After finishing with some crowd pleasers they came out for the encore to play "*fin." I was happy with that ending but there were definitely a few songs I was surprised they didn't play.

We met up with Jen and Jess after the show to walk back to our car and then we parted ways and headed home.

No comments: