Monday, October 18, 2010

Oct 18, 2010

I started early and got some work done before class then went to get some food because I was tired of working on it. I came back for class where we got our first assignment back graded. I got a C+ which I was not happy with at all. I heard she grades hard but it still sucks. She then went through my designs that I put some work into and thought were working well and proceeded to tell me how much was wrong with them all. After that critique I didn't feel like being at school anymore so I went home.

I spent the day at home watching TV and when Jimmy got home later I shot some photos of him for my project. I got some of him playing guitar since the idea of the project is to show personality without showing a full portrait.

I went to Chuck's to shoot some pictures of him as well. I got a lot of good ones there and then we watched How I Met Your Mother. Definitely was the best episode of the season so far.

I came home and organized some of the things I needed for the next day at school and called it a night.

No comments: