Monday, October 25, 2010

Oct 25, 2010

When I got up I had to finish writing the paper I had started. It didn't take that long and I do my best work at the last minute anyway. Writing anyway. I came to school to finish printing and arranging my Typography problem to hand in. We spent some time in class talking about our color versions and getting started on the next problem. We just jump right in. It's serious.

I came home for a while and did the usual before going up to the Deptford theater with Chuck to see Back to the Future. It was a 25th Anniversary screening. It was nice to watch it on the big screen, especially since I hadn't seen it in years. There were a few obnoxious people in the theater but it was a good experience.

Chuck suggested Mexican Monday at Landmark so we dropped in. I had a few Coronas and a quesadilla. Our waitress let Chuck run the show and either didn't care if I wanted anything else or just assumed that I did. Sports were on TV.

I retreated under the covers for rest of the night when I got home.

No comments: