Friday, October 8, 2010

Oct 8, 2010

I substituted for a History class today and had to give a test in each class. It was probably one of the best days I've had subbing. Basically I got to hand out the test and they had to be quiet for the rest of the time. They had something to keep them busy the whole time so there were no issues. I want more jobs like that.

At night I met Chuck, Sam, Ali and Jeff at the Oar House for Sam's birthday. We had some good beer and ordered some food.

Jordan showed up after a while and joined us. It was a really nice night to be sitting in the beer garden. Sam was being a good model for me, holding this pose for a while.

Ali tried to convince Chuck and I that we should date because we kept saying things at the same time (we have to stop doing that..)

We stayed for a while but left somewhat early in the night. It was a good time and it seemed like Sam had a nice time for her birthday!

No comments: