Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oct 30, 2010

I went to the doctor's office in the morning so I could get my physical so I could sign up for my last semester of classes. I waited in this little room for about 45 minutes. I felt like I was going a little crazier than I already felt. The exam itself took about ten minutes and I could finally leave.

I went for a run at the course after having lunch and later met Chuck to see Jackass 3D. Yeah, those aren't sunglasses. The movie was really funny and just like I expected it to be but the 3D portion didn't live up to my hopes. Worth seeing but save your money and see the regular version.

I went to my mom's and had some dinner after the movie while talking about things that were going on. I came home after that and spent the rest of the night watching The Social Network and part of The Bourne Identity.

No comments: