Friday, October 22, 2010

Oct 22, 2010

At least I got a job for one of the two days I was supposed to work. I was a Choir teacher at Memorial, where the instructions were to watch Sister Act and Sister Act 2. I had never seen either of them so it wasn't too bad sitting there and watching with the kids. It was a pretty quick and easy day.

I was not feeling great after work so I came home and went into the normal routine of sitting in front of the computer and taking a nap. When I got up later I was not feeling any better and I just felt like I had to go for a run. I'm glad I checked the time I started because I ran for much longer than I expected. I had a lot on my mind. I ended up running 10.7 miles through Millville in 1 hour 33 minutes. That's actually a faster pace than I ran my 10k. I was happily surprised and I feel much better about the half marathon now.

I wanted to take photos after my run so I drove out to East Point Lighthouse and took some shots of the building. I got some nice ones. I took shots at the water too and then I sat there on the beach for a while thinking and watching the stars. No shooting stars this time.

I came home just wanting to sleep. That makes me feel better for a while.

No comments: