Thursday, October 14, 2010

Oct 14, 2010

Art Since 1945 started the morning. It went by pretty fast but I just couldn't focus on anything.

It turned rainy after the nice weather in the morning so I had to walk around in the rain to get places. It wasn't as bad as it looked from inside though.

There were more presentations in my Web class as well as a demo for how to do some new stuff with Dreamweaver. I was in this strange mood all day. I think it's funny looking at the types of pictures I took. They are all somewhat similar. I couldn't focus on what was going on and I was a bit zoned out.

After a bite to eat and some shopping I went to Eric and Alexis's opening for a short visit. Eric had a lot of small photos along the wall and Alexis had a few large ones.

I'm not sure if this was a collaboration or not but this large sculpture was in the center of the room. After I had a cup of wine I left because I felt awkward there.

Heather and Kat were having a "pasta party" so I went there with beer and alfredo sauce. Kat was cooking all kinds of things on the stove. The pasta and rice was really good. There were a lot of people there eating.

After eating and getting more drinks we played some beer pong and Kings. It was a very unfocused game. It took a long time and eventually just ended up stopping.

I went home somewhat early with hopes of getting a job in the morning.

No comments: