Thursday, October 21, 2010

Oct 21, 2010

I got a call on my way to work in the morning telling me I didn't need to come in anymore so I went home hoping to get another job, but that never happened. I went to Web class later where we critiqued our designs for the entire class. It seemed endless. I went to the Student Center and got a chai tea which I enjoyed during the GSA meeting. I left early because they were rehearsing an event that I wasn't taking part in.

I hung out at Westby waiting for Mark's show to start and had to go outside on three separate occasions because the fire alarm went off again. Finally it was time for the opening to start so I went down there, where a moderate amount of people showed up to look at the photos.

This is my favorite one there. Except for the missing apostrophe. We hung out there for a while eating the five layer dip and chips while we talked.

I came home right after the opening and spent the night watching shows. Exciting.

No comments: