Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Oct 20, 2010

After getting some work done on our current type assignment I went to class. The professor that is taking over the class next semester was in to help critique our pieces. After looking at some identity designs to get ready for the next project we talked about our current work for the last time before it was due.

I went to talk to Vaccaro about my schedule for next semester and it turns out I only have to take five classes instead of six. The only problem is I went to sign up for some classes and fix my schedule and found out there was a hold on my account for some health documents that they don't have somehow even though I've been taking classes here for three years.

I went to get sushi with Chuck at Kawa later that night. We both got the Halloween roll, which is filled with a bunch of stuff and topped with jalapenos and wasabi sauce. It was really good. They also have mochi now so we both got some of that before leaving.

I went downtown to shoot some pictures near the river because it was foggy and the lights looked nice on the drive home. It had mostly cleared up by the time I got there but I like some shots I took.

I came home to do some writing and watched Modern family before bed.

No comments: