Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oct 27, 2010

I sat unhappily through Type class as we did a ton of exercises involving our initials. Some were just horrible looking. Some of them produced some nice results. I had a love/hate relationship with these exercises because I can't stand doing them because of the way she sets them up but they do get results sometimes. I wish it was less like a work camp though.

I went to Nick's with Brian and Matt after class to get food. I got an eggplant parm sandwich and we all got really into watching Lingo on the TV.

I didn't feel like sticking around to go to the opening at night so I came home. I didn't do anything besides go for a run later. I ran 5.6 miles this time in a big circle through Millville. It seemed a little longer than that but it was a good run that started in the rain.

No comments: