Saturday, October 16, 2010

Oct 16, 2010

I got up in the morning and decided to be productive. I dropped off my car at the shop to get an oil change and walked over to the mall for a haircut. The guy cutting my hair was talking to his friend and then holding a phone to his ear while he was cutting me. I wasn't really happy with the cut which made it easier not to tip him. I went to Gap and bought some jeans then picked up my car.

I went over to the course and went for a run around the pond twice. I walked around for a bit after running and shot some pictures.

I went up to Rowan to do some photoshoots in the studio. My model did not show up because she was toooo hungover.

I was mad so I screamed. Okay, actually I just took a picture of myself to try out some lighting for a while so it wasn't a whole waste of time.

I met up with Shannon and we headed to Asbury Park where she went into the venue early while I walked around and shot pictures of the city and boardwalk. I got some shots I like a lot.

I went into the Stone Pony just before Circa Survive came out to the first few songs off their new CD. They played a lot of great stuff and the new songs sounded awesome.

Anthony was really into it as always and he got the crowd excited. They came out for an encore and closed with "I Felt Free," which is my favorite song off of their new album.

Shannon really enjoyed the show and was still smiling to get some pictures with the band outside. This is her with Colin.

The drive home was really quick, mostly because Shannon was speeding. I got some french fries at Rowan After Hours and then headed home to rest up for a big day.

No comments: