Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oct 3, 2010

I met Ryan at the gym where we did some separate exercises. I did chest things while he did legs. I didn't want to end up feeling like I did after last week. Too much leg weight exercising made me feel like I couldn't run.

I took my sister to lunch at Kawa for her birthday. I got the curry of course. We had a chance to catch up and have a good time and good food.

I went to Rowan to continue working on my Type and website. Alex was working in the lab as well and we hung out and got some work done. We made a run to Saladworks a little later in the evening and brought it back to energize our work ethics.

Brian came later to work on Type with me. As you can see we were working hard. We did actually get a lot done though. I got a few more designs finalized, my folder cut, folded and glued and my process paper written. I made a lot of progress.

After a long and productive day I came home ready to fall asleep after watching Dexter and Mad Men.

No comments: