Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mar 9, 2010

I worked as a typing teacher in the morning. It was a pretty simple job and I left somewhat early and got to enjoy the nice day.

I met Ryan at the course and we played a running game of golf for the first 12 holes, excluding 1, 7 and 9 because they were flooded. We ran the rest of the holes and somehow I deuced hole 11. I'm pretty sure I've never done that before.

We went to play tennis after our run. I didn't do very well at tennis but I did take a bunch of pictures of Ryan for my photo assignment.

I ran home and found Chuck and Dan practicing. I played a few songs with them and then did my collage quickly to take to Modern Art.

We spent a lot of time critiquing things in Graphic Design and then we were supposed to be sketching for the rest of the class. I can't really sketch, especially when I'm not feeling like it.

After class, I spent most of the rest of the night studying, or trying to study, at Westby. I didn't do a great job of that but I learned some things.

I went to bed around 4 to attempt to get some sleep before waking up to study some more.

1 comment:

Mah mos said...

Oh! very funny... your blogger