Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mar 21, 2010

In the early afternoon, Joanna and I met Ryan and Erika for a game of doubles tennis. It's been a long time since we played some doubles and it was a lot of fun. The ladies did really well for their skill level. It wasn't boring at all for us either so it was a good time.

We decided to head to Ocean City but before we could leave town we noticed smoke- and where there's smoke, there's a last minute chance to do my assignment that's due tomorrow!

Sorry about your house, folks, but it made for some great spot news pictures and it was great timing so thanks for dropping that crack pipe today.

We went all around the house to get all the angles. It was completely destroyed and part was collapsing.

Once I had enough photos we continued down to the shore and played some skee ball. I got a free game! Ha. That doesn't happen very often. I go for the 100s and miss all the time.

We walked the boards for a bit but it was chilly. I wanted some good veggie food from Bashful Banana but they were still closed for the season so we just got Mack and Manco pizza before we left.

We went to the County Zoo course and played as much of a game as we could with the mud and overflowing pond. Some of the holes are not bad but it's still a short and somewhat boring course. This is a funny shot though.

Ryan suggested some night tennis and it sounded great to me so we played for quite a long while to enjoy the beautiful night weather. I lost but I had fun doing it.

Thus concludes Spring Break '010. Back to classes tomorrow. One step closer to summer break though I guess... Oh, school.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

haha i love the bit about the fire.

dg pic is funny and looks photoshopped.

also, does nothing get tagged as penguin hedgehog adventures since we're dating now? i feel like i asked that before...

"you can't get soft things into a cat..." - craig ferguson tonight